Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Colon cleansing and detoxification....?

I'm fourteen and have a digestive track problem. I get constipated easily and can't hold my pee for no longer than 10 seconds and often wet my pants. I was thinking this might have to do with my colon and body. My dad got me so laxatives to help me with my constipation. What are some tips and foods I can eat that would help me? The reason why I'm taking the laxatives is because I was still getting constipated with a high fiber diet. Thanks!!Colon cleansing and detoxification....?
Go to the doctor and have a checkup. Don't try and diagnose yourself.Colon cleansing and detoxification....?
Besides plenty of fiber you also need plenty of roughage and you can get that from plenty of fruit and vegetables.





Plenty of water in between meals also helps and plenty of exercise also helps.





Liquid chlorophyll is good for cleansing and detoxing and both liquid chlorophyll and pineapple every day will help to promote a healthy digestive environment.
i had the same problem with constipation --fiber not relieving it....





magnesium citrate is a pleasant lemon tasting drink. drink a glass of warm water after you drink the mag/citrate. they actually give this in hospitals when patients have had surgery (esp. abdominal) and need to have a bowel movement. because it is very effective yet, does not cause cramping or discomfort. you can get it in bottles from wal-mart or anywhere for about a dollar each. i drink half a bottle a day and it is not harmful to do so. you can adjust it to your body's needs.





also, consider taking a magnesium supplement that has a high level of absorbtion. leave the laxatives alone because they cause dependency and that just makes a worse problem. your body needs magnesium so taking it will benefit you in many ways.





i don't know what to suggest for the incontinence.... that's not colon related.





you should still see a doctor as chronic constipation can be a sign of a more serious problem. in the meantime eat dark green leafy vegetables, beans, apples, pears, bananas, and soy products. also, make sure you are exercising at least 15 - 30 minutes daily to keep your intestines moving properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment