Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Have you tried body detoxification (cleansing)?

I've heard mix things on this. Have YOU tried it and what do YOU think?Have you tried body detoxification (cleansing)?
Yes, I have many times and it always feels good.


But the toxins do build up again, so it is a good idea to cleanse on a regular basis.Have you tried body detoxification (cleansing)?
I use an all natural nutritional cleanse to cleanse on the cellular level. I have never felt better.





If you would like to know more please feel free to email me directly at bignlild@msn.com
I would't bother with the detox things as they are shown to have nothing more than what you would get in mulitvitamins....besides your body has excellent detoxing organs eg the liver, kidneys and unless you have chronic problems with them they know what to take out of your body.
  • sunburns
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment