Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Should I cleanse my slightly dry skin?

I have oily and sensitive skin. I have very light acne, so I don't have to use any acne products.





A few weeks ago I started using neutrogena extra-gentle cleanser. It worked very well at first and made my skin unbelievably clear. But after a few days my skin became very dry and irritated around my mouth and jaw. I put some aloe vera on the irritation which simply worsened the problem.





I've been letting my skin heal for about two weeks now and it's gotten a lot better. Right now the skin around my mouth, jaw, and cheeks is slightly dry. And my normally oily skin is matte.





Would it be alright to cleanse my slightly dry skin with purpose gentle cleansing wash? I've heard that people with dry skin can use it.Should I cleanse my slightly dry skin?
.Yhup. It is always good to keep moisturized.


you should use some lotion. but test it on your wrist first.


and if you have alergies check the ingredients to be safe.


also if the aloe made it worse than just use the real plant aloe.


i live in hawaii and go to the beach and get burned a lot. so in my yard i grew the aloe plant and it works every time.Should I cleanse my slightly dry skin?
yes. skin care tips are in www.jmbeautytips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment