Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I naturally cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize my skin?

I have bad acne problem, and it has been putting me down for years. I can not remember being happy when I look into the mirror. I am hansom so I would like to take control over my life and begin enjoying the key moments that I stay away from. However, I have a good amount of self-steem because I know one day I will be loved by many. I am latino so my skin can either be really oilly or really dry. I have tried Proactiv twice and it did not work for me. I have tried Murad Skin Care and it worked for a while but I never got the results I wanted, just yes! its getting there. After a couple months, it feels like my skin adapts to what ever I treat it with. Please somebody give me a remedy. How can I naturally cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize my skin?How can I naturally cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize my skin?
鈻?ok, so scrub your face ONCE a week, i would recommend Neutrogena scrub or St. Ives apricot scrub





鈻?cleanse your face with a FOAMING FACIAL WASH (if your skin is OILY) then FACIAL WASH IN CLEAR OR GEL FORM (if your skin is DRY) you can try: Cetaphil (for dry and sensitive skin), Neutrogena facial wash, Clean %26amp; clear, these are the products that i would recommend





鈻?Don't forget to tone your face with a trusted TONER or MILD ASTRINGENT.. i would recommend Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner. or Neutrogena Alcohol-free toner





*for natural homemade recipe: use lemon mixed with water


: chilled green tea








鈻?for moisturizer, i would recommend Oil-free moisturizer. again, neutrogena have oil-free moisturizer.








there you go! :)How can I naturally cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize my skin?
Well, sometimes its normal that skin gets used to w/e you are treating it with. However for natural cleanising, try cotton pads dipped in milk and remove all dirt over your face. Use scruubers for your body and skin, like mixing common salt with some olive or any other essential oil, if your skin is lifeless, you wont need to moisturize it after scrubbing. If you really need to, try any brand available in the market.
cetaphil cleaner, and twice a week olay renerist thermal skin polisher, cetaphil also makes an oil-free moisturizer, as does ';kiss my face';, both work well. never, ever use moisturizer when your skin is oily, I don't care what the professionals say, don't do it, you don't need it.
try natures care for me it worked but then made my skin oly but it has different results for eveyone or burts and bees may work good as well
www.GreePeople.co.uk do a range of organic skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment