Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can cleansing and exfoilating ur face ruin ur skin?

i am a 23yr old male and i have been exfoliating and cleansing my skin for the past 2 yrs now and yes it did help because my acne scars are almost all gone and my acne is totally gone but my face just doesnt look so smooth and nice like u see other guys...i mean my skin color on my face just doesnt look as a clear or has that nice complexion of the skin on my hands i was thinkin maybe i should stop cleansing and exfoilating cause it shedded too much of my skin already can that be the case? only the parts on my face i shave look nice and smooth but the others on my face just dont look good enough? what do u guys suggest? i want my skin to be the look like that almost clean new born skin that people have out there so let me know....Can cleansing and exfoilating ur face ruin ur skin?
perfect skin is hard to get. I know - been pursuing it for years.





it's hard to give advice without seeing you in person and knowing more about your skin care history and regimen. in general it's not good to exfoliate more than once a week, twice max. facial skin (esp around the eyes) is delicate, so be kind and gentle to it. if it hurts or is irritated, you need to change what you're doing. it's possible to do damage to your skin that will only show up as you age.





so I recommend seeing a dermatologist.





PS drink lots of water, get plenty of sleep, moisturize (with a good moisturizer that doesn't have lots of fragrance and chemicals and won't clog your pores), and wear sunscreen!Can cleansing and exfoilating ur face ruin ur skin?
sure u need to stop , i believe all of that stuff is chemicals, and u r skin cant really handle all this ..if u think about it exfoliating is more like scratching the skin ..so wut do u think will happen if u kept scratching ur skin for two years...just stop it totally...try using all the baby products its nice and gentle to ur skin...try cucumber,lemon baby lotion from johnson %26amp; johnson....it makes ur skin smooth and smells so nice and fresh....
You are too precious. :)





No our skin was created to rebuild itself.





Your genes have something to do with it. look at your dad's face. Just keep up the good work. It is impressive that a guy doesn't these facial things.





Here's a question: Are you moisturizing after exfoliating? That's probably the missing part of your routine. That'll make your skin softer, softer looking and balanced.
maybe u should only exfoliate once in a fortnight now. keep cleansing but use a oil free moisturiser.
to really clean skin you would have to sand blast it as skin looks like the moon all craggy and rough,if you think you are doing the cleaning to much do it three times a week and get a little sun also you might try hot and cold water and a pore refinement product and don't forget to eat well this will be reflected in your skin as you are what you eat let me know if this helped and yes to much of anything is well to much tally ho my good man

No comments:

Post a Comment