Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you cleanse your skin morning and night?

what is your skin routine at night and in the morning. im trying to get my skin in better shape because im starting to get a mild case of acne.





thanksDo you cleanse your skin morning and night?
i wash my face with cleanser and warm water in the morning, then splash some cold on to close my pores. then i moisturize and do my make up.





at night, i wash my face with facewash, then use toner with cotton balls until all my make up is off, and the cotton balls get cleaner and cleaner.





twice a day is good enough, otherwise you could cause more oil to produce if you wash alot, and dry out your skin.Do you cleanse your skin morning and night?
Wash minimum 3 times with lukewarm water. It will help to reduce your acne problem. Use Sandalwood paste to get permanent relief with acne and pimple. For more details you can visit the source site.
Me, i wash it when i take a shower. Or when i want to take my makeup off. but i dont really have bad acne soo .. i guess this didnt help :P

No comments:

Post a Comment