Friday, December 25, 2009

Cleansing soap without resulting in dry skin?

Okay, so i just used the neutrogena wave (got it today) and i love it cause my skin is SUPER soft, but my face is now quite dry





the previous cleanser i used is olay, and i also had dry skin AND my skin was lumpy





so im going to continue with the wave, but i need some kind of lotion to prevent dry skin





right now i'm using dove moisturizing cream and it doesn't moisterize enough





any good products recommended?


thanks


xoxoCleansing soap without resulting in dry skin?
i know it may sound dumb but u can use baby soap. it is extremely gentle and wont dry skin out. i had to use it on my legs after shaving because the shaving cream would dry my legs out. it works miraclesCleansing soap without resulting in dry skin?
My hands are very sensitive to any type of unnatural chemical, and I've found Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk %26amp; Shea Butter Hand Soap works the best. It's free of sodium lauryl sulfate, which is an irritating chemical that is in almost all soaps. It's pretty pricey - $7 for a 7.5 ounce bottle, but I've used the same bottle for about three weeks now and it's less than half gone.
Different skin treatments work differently for different people ;-)


But Vilantae has some downsides. There's an independent review site that compares Vilantae and other skin treatments, I think you should take a look: http://www.skin-product-review.com/click鈥?/a>





Good luck :-)
  • tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment