Friday, December 25, 2009

What Cleansing Product Is The Best To Use For Teenagers With Dry Skin?

I am currently 14 years old and not so sure what cleansing product is best for me to use. I've used many different products, but i've realized they haven't been the right one for me,or at least i don't think that they are. I have dry and oily skin and i was wondering what brand and products is the best for me to use having this type of skin. I am so confused and not really sure what to do :S I know it depends on how your skin reacts..but i'm not really so good at all this stuff! If anyone knows then help would be very much appreciated!!!! =)What Cleansing Product Is The Best To Use For Teenagers With Dry Skin?
neuitrogenaWhat Cleansing Product Is The Best To Use For Teenagers With Dry Skin?
Noxzema, the original formula is great. I have been using it since I was about 13 and I am 47. You can also get the one with the srubbing beads in it to use once a week for the oily spots. I think you will like it. Good luck!
  • tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment