Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oily Skin. Facial recipe to cleanse oil?

My skin is always really oily (yes I wash it daily), and I was wondering if there is a natural ingredients facial recipe I can make to tighten the pores/ banish the oil through daily to weekly use... please and thank you :DOily Skin. Facial recipe to cleanse oil?
Aloe Vera gel. Great for acne treatment because it is drying.Oily Skin. Facial recipe to cleanse oil?
Try this link:
If your skin is as bad as my boyfriends then you are doomed. He'll be 32 tommorrow and has tried EVERYTHING in the world. All he can do is scrub his face and enjoy 30mins of oil free skin before it eeks out again.. Hopefully yours isn't that bad..





But hey, oily skin means you won't age. He seriously looks 20.
I'm not sure about recipes, but a quick and easy way that i get rid of oil on my face is to put baby powder on it. it dries the skin out a bit, and if you're fair-skinned, i doubt it will even look like you have anything on.

No comments:

Post a Comment