Friday, December 25, 2009

What is a good body cleanse that will help me lose a little bit of weight and clear up my skin?

Preferably a 7-day one or something I don't need to be on for too long. I know there are a lot of them out there and wondering if anyone has any positive experiences with any? Also, I diet and exercise so I'm not planning on relying on it for weight loss, just to shed a few extra pounds and to make me feel better. Thanks.What is a good body cleanse that will help me lose a little bit of weight and clear up my skin?
I have done body cleanses and find them to not be that great, basically you have to poop a lot, like 3x a day if not more. You lose maybe a couple pounds but that is only because your body is flushing everything you eat out so fast, so you actually are not losing anything and it all comes back when you are done. Your skin will not be great during because you are excreting all your toxins so breakouts will surface and your sweat will be a little more smelly, but 1/2 way through it stops and you are good again. Honestly i don't think it is worth it and i wouldn't do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment