Monday, December 21, 2009

Does Ambi Complexion Cleansing Bar lighten the skin?

I got tanned..my natural color was lighter, even though I am a dark skinned girl...I have an uneven skin discoloration on my neck, back of my legs, butt, lower back, upper arms and forehead! I hate that it's so uneven, especially my neck.. So I bought Ambi complexion cleansing bar, but I read the back and it doesn't seem like it lightens skin, it seems to be a regular soap with a light fresh scent. Is this true or false??Does Ambi Complexion Cleansing Bar lighten the skin?
ambi products are hydroquinone based which has been banned in europe and asia for its carcinogenic properties.. try a mild skin lightening soap (black licorice soap) which can gradually lighten uneven skin tone safely.. you'll also need a high spf sunscreen to prevent further darkening and keep your desired skin tone that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment