Friday, December 25, 2009

I forgot my Acne face cleanser, What is the easiest way to cleanse my skin without it?

There are many different types of acne treatment that people can use. Just about everyone you know has some kind of magical remedy. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .I forgot my Acne face cleanser, What is the easiest way to cleanse my skin without it?
Soap and water, and some elbow grease. Scrub your face with a good strong soap twice a day. Witch Hazel is also good for this.





Most acne is caused by dirt mixing with the oils and blocking the pores. Then you have the poor souls for whom acne is a medical issue. Hopefully that's not you.I forgot my Acne face cleanser, What is the easiest way to cleanse my skin without it?
believe it or not, soap and water. As long as you wash your face probably twice a day you will be fine.





Also do not forget the moisturizer you do not want dry skin.
I've ALWAYS used rubbing alcohol. I use a cotton ball, apply rubbing alcohol onto it, then rub it all over my face. You'll see the dirt end up on the cotton ball, which is evidence that it's really cleaning your face. Also, it dries up any oil, which tends to lead to acne.
Sound completely gross but works, use urine on your face.
I am a firm believer in never using soap on your face; however, Olay soap comes in handy sometimes. It is the only soap that does not completely dry out the skin. I wouldn't recommend using soap all the time. After you cleanse, (using only your fingers) put on some hydro-cortisone cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment