Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I believe cetaphil cleanser is irritating my skin. Are there any simliar face washes which hydrate & cleanse?

i just started cetaphil and my skin feels itchy. do u think this is due to a face cleanser change or is it definilty due to cetaphil.. and are there any other cleansers that hydrate while cleanse if i must switch from cetaphil???I believe cetaphil cleanser is irritating my skin. Are there any simliar face washes which hydrate %26amp; cleanse?
I like the clearasil skin perfecting wash. It cleases the dirt and oil and contains moisturizers. it could be the cetaphil. try switching to another cleanser, and see if your itchiness stops or lightens up. If it does then it is probably the cetaphil. if not that it could just be the sudden change. if so, then you should work a little bit of your new facial cleanser into your washing routine one day at a time.I believe cetaphil cleanser is irritating my skin. Are there any simliar face washes which hydrate %26amp; cleanse?
Is it possible your skin is really dry? I notice if I wash my face too often or wear a lot of make-up (I did this weekend for my musical performances), I find my skin dries out and gets itchy.





Try putting on some moisturizer each day, and see if it helps. Cetaphil is what i use too for my face, and it's never bothered me.
I find that spectro jel works just as well but is more gentle. :) And they make a version specifically for sensitive skin. I love this product! Also you should make sure that you use a facial moisturizer - one that is uncented with natural ingredients if your skin is that sensitive. I recomend aveeno with spf
try aveeno foaming face wash,


its gentle on your skin, and its a foam so it lathers good.


and its for sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment