Friday, December 25, 2009

I want to cleanse my skin? Im not sure which product to use?

I have very sensitive skin and found that skin care products ';from the sea'; work very well for me. I have very large pores and even after i put makeup on in the morning by lunch time I can see them from 100 miles away. They look huge. What kind of cleanser can i use to help my problem? DO i need a mud mask, microdermabrasion, exfoliator? ThanksI want to cleanse my skin? Im not sure which product to use?
First of all, you need to understand how the skin care products work. This is simple. You can consider all skin care products to be composed of 2 types of ingredients Active and inactive. The active ingredients are the ones that actually work on your skin.


http://freebeautyguide.blogspot.com/I want to cleanse my skin? Im not sure which product to use?
Theres nothing you can do to shrink your pores unfortunately. It is genetic. You can however make them smaller with cleansers and toners. I also have sensitive skin and really love Clarins products. They are pretty pricey though. They do work amazingly though. They have products that can help with pores and sensitive skin. For drugstore prices I like Nutrogena and Dove. I would be careful with microdermabrasion and super sensitive skin. Also choose an exfoliator that has round beads, not flat ones. It wont scratch the surface of your skin. Try a glycolic acid exfloliator. They use chemicals to exfoliate instead of beads and sometimes work better. Department store brands offer samples of their products and so does Sephora. Clarins offers free facials for your skin type. If you really feel like you have a problem go to a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment