Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have acne, and sensative skin, what is the best thing to cleanse my face with? or Clean it with?

I have acne, and have tried Proactive, but my skin is just wayy too sensative for it, it turned Dry, Red, and Itchy, does anyone have any idea for a GOOD working product that will clean my face without drying it out or clogging my pores??I have acne, and sensative skin, what is the best thing to cleanse my face with? or Clean it with?
Best over the counter medication is Cetaphil. It's a very gentle cleanser that is not alcohol based and it works. I had very bad acne when I was younger, and this is only thing I could use while on Accutane because that medication makes your skin so sensative. The link to their website is posted below. You can buy it at any Wal-Mart or pharmacy. But if you really want to get rid of it; go to a dermatologist that will give you something to treat the problem all together.I have acne, and sensative skin, what is the best thing to cleanse my face with? or Clean it with?
if nothing off the counter works go to a dermatologist.


everytime someone says doctor they get turned away bcuz they dont want to put in the time and money.


everyone's looking for the easy way out but the truth is most home remedies and over the counter products dont do much .


if you REALLY want perfect skin u HAVE TO GO TO THE DERM !
Dove soap. Otherwise, try visiting a dermatologist. :]





~ Elle
well I don't have acne, but I use the Clarisil pads each night to prevent pimples and stuff. It works great. Stings like hell at first, but then you get used to it after prolonged use.





Otherwise, there is the dead sea mud you can buy at places that specialize in dead sea minerals. It's about $60 for a little bottle, but it last for a long time! I used it on my fiance's face and by morning, his whole face had cleared up. It works really well, just a little spendy. It's also just mud, so it's pretty natural and shouldn't make your sensitive skin flare up.
ok.i have sensitive skin.The BEST product to use is sorbeline cream-any brand of it will do- because nto onyl is it cheap, btu you can also buy it is 2 litre bottles, but anyway, lol


when my skin went a bit funny (rashy and sensitive) cleanses with sorbeline( misted a blob with water, massages on face, rinsed off) adn then used it as a moisturizer.


it seriously works. sounds dodgy and cheap, but really, IT WORKS!! hope htis helped! (and this definately WONT dry your skin)
I use St.Ives,and have been for the past months..its really good.
take a cotton ball add alcohol and wipe your face with it, this works very well to clean your skin. (it will even remove any left over bits of makeup as well - i used to act in school) feel free to wipe behind your ears and the back of your neck.





afterwards, splash water on your face and let it air dry or lay down with a damp cloth on your face and let the skin take in as much water as it wants.
tonight make an egg mask


put a thin layer of the white all over the problem area


once it dries just enough which should be 5 mins or less


take it off with a wash cloth or towel and warm water


then apply the yolk and let sit for another 5 min


that should help out


tomorrow go to the drug store and buy a acne wash/scrub called OXY and a weightless mosturizer(oil free) by neutrogena. wash every night with the scrub aand apply moisturizer before you go to bed.


the most important thing is not to pick your pimples and stay stress free after all everythings ok..right


make sure you eat foods with antioxidants and change your pillowcase every other day


this is what I do try it for a week and it should help you out


if you have redness after using this, apply visine product for your eyes on the pimple or red area and the resness will go away


good luck =)
This stuff will totally change your life,


its called Glytone for Acne, the lady at the spa recommended it to me for my blemishes and acne scars and it worked soooo well! (i have fair sensitive skin also)alll my scars and red blotches are gone.


its sold in mostly in spas everywhere (just call around and ask if they carry it)


heres the link if you'd like to read about it


(http://glytone.com/)
You use Clearasil Ultra.
i use clean %26amp; clear under control.


proactive i hear is pretty good but it doesnt work on some people for some reason.


it didnt realy help mine to much. infact my 7 dollar bottle of clean and clear from shoppers works better than the 80 dollar proactive.


try one of those out.
I know you said you have already tried Proactive. But for me I had to give it a chance to work. It literally took about a month for me to start noticing the change. I only use the facewash and the clear pore stuff because the lotion used to make my face dry, itchy and red also. I would suggest trying it again. I tried it 2 times before I realized I just needed to stick with it or else I wasnt going to see any results. But I'm really really really glad I gave it another chance!
A dermatologist told me to use Purpose Soap and Purpose Moisturizer. Both can be found at your local Target or Walmart. Here is a link to the website:





http://www.purposeskincare.com/
I would try St.Ives invigorating products, I use their apricot scrub for my super sensitive face and it really works.
  • tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment