Friday, December 25, 2009

I hav oily skin, and pimples. how do i get rid of them. ive tried cleansing..but it doesnt work.?

Tell your doc that you would like to try a prescription cream called cleocin Topical gel. I used it a few years ago and it cleared my skin completly up. In my case using soap on my face broke me out worse so I always just used water (and yes I use soap on the rest of me) No over the counter meds ever worked on me either. Your regular family doc can prescribe this for you and going to a fam doc is generally cheaper than seeing a dermatologist. Hope this helps also its an old wives tell about watching what you eat when it comes to acne. This has been proven medically. Different foods have nothing to do with you being more prone to it.I hav oily skin, and pimples. how do i get rid of them. ive tried cleansing..but it doesnt work.?
try nuetragena products Report Abuse
I hav oily skin, and pimples. how do i get rid of them. ive tried cleansing..but it doesnt work.?
Use a solution with 2% salacylic acid and apply with a pad or cotton ball. It will sting a bit. Keep away from the eyes. This should be used after washing with a soap that will open the pores. You should always wash before using this solution and try it up to 2 times a day. You will need to continue using it, but should see results within a week or two.
www.eytonsearth.org/trace-minerals-clay.鈥?- 30k - 1 Sep 2006 -





DID YOU TRY CLAY?
Oily Skin Care and Treatment


http://www.total-skin-care.com/category/鈥?/a>
Wearing make-up doesn't help the problem. There are medication you can have prescribed if actually bad enough. Learn what foods to stay away from also.
use a scrub every third day, and a good cleanser, mostrize with a non-oil based mostrizer, one specially designed for acne works best. stick to the routine and it should clear up
AcneFree and ProActiv are good medicines to try. They are basically the same thing, but AcneFree is cheaper, and it is a little better cause of its time release formula, it has worked better for me than Proactive has.
this question is everyday now, what are we digesting out there. please take your daily vitamins, you may have developed allergies or are stressed out. as far as acne and oily skin, it's simple and cheap---ivory soap. 2 to 3 times a day...
First of all, age matters on treatment, says I, who is 38 with lovely zits... I take minocycine to control the worst of it, but...


over the counter topicals...


Use a cleanser, several times aday- such as noxema pads.


Try Mary Kay's Velocity facial scrub, and also try AVON Clear Skin products- they are awesome. I use Biore Exfoliator to keep the oil down. I hope this helps- these are good products and I have used them for several years. I like the AVON line the best.


GOOD LUCK!
call george bush his addicted to oil
have a lick by your lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment