Friday, December 25, 2009

I have started to cleanse, tone and moisturize my skin but I keep getting spots now? Why is this?

Any ideas???I have started to cleanse, tone and moisturize my skin but I keep getting spots now? Why is this?
Your skin maybe sensitive to the products ur using. Or your pores could be big/small so the product gets locked into ur pores and causes u spots and blackheads.


You could also be using too much product which also blocks the pores.


I would cut down on the amount you use, if no better, then change product.I have started to cleanse, tone and moisturize my skin but I keep getting spots now? Why is this?
your skin may be sensitive to the products..or the products contain lots of oils that would then block your pores thus causing the spots. also, you should let your skin rest and absorb the product inbetween. not allowing time for the cleanser to soak in to your pores would then get worse as your load up your pores with toner and then an oily moisturiser and then make-up (if you use make up). i allow ten minutes inbetween each, long i know, but you can pluck your eyebrows or get dressed during the gaps. good luck
You need to make sure that the products you are using are for your skin type. I have dry skin and if I don't use products for dry skin I get spots. You don't just get them if you have greasy skin like many people believe. Best to go to a department store or salon and ask someone on a beauty counter what type of products they would recommend for your skin. You won't be made to buy from them!
it sounds like you are sensitive to the products you are using, i used to be ok with anything, but now i cant have any products with perfume in them, so i go for the unperfumed moisturisers etc.
same here,its,unless ur like 20 or something ur growing up,its the horemones,sadly there isnt much u can do,keep cleansing,try spot creams like freederm,eat healthy


and cover up with concealer and founations





hope this helps





x

No comments:

Post a Comment