Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I cleanse with a gentle cleanser and moisturiser, eat fairly healthy but still have spots and unclear skin?

The product I use for my skin is fairly expensive but definitely works well. I noticed a good improvement when I started using it - so that isn't the problem. Over the last month of so my skin has a lot of whiteheads, blackheads and just looking unclear. Whitehead/Blackhead exfoliating creams and cleansers don't work and also are drying, so I will not use those.


I drink plenty of water and get a bit of exercise into my day.


What am I missing?I cleanse with a gentle cleanser and moisturiser, eat fairly healthy but still have spots and unclear skin?
What kind of cleanser is it? Hydrating for dry skin or Normal, or for Oily skin? It could be that you're not using the correct one (unless of course a professional recommended it, then I could be wrong). My suggestion is to get a facial every month. A european facial to be exact; what it entails is the following: cleansing, exfoliation, and extractions (of white heads and black heads and pimples) they then follow with a mask and light massage. It usually runs about 60-75 dollars, but it's well worth it. I'm actually going for one tomorrow. The more you follow through the cleaner your pores will be.I cleanse with a gentle cleanser and moisturiser, eat fairly healthy but still have spots and unclear skin?
Biore' Deep Cleansing Pore Strips work really well for getting out blackheads and whiteheads on your nose, especially. It's not very drying either.
Its just part of your growing up.You could use a steam pack on your face,or hot towels,Then use something like Witch-hazel which is an astringent. But you'll lose the problem as you grow.
  • tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment