Friday, December 25, 2009

Whats a good body wash for body acne, that won't only treat but will also cleanse the skin?

Whats a good body wash for body acne, that won't only treat but will also cleanse the skin? I'm thinking of trying the Neutrogena Body wash but i don't know the difference between the wash and the scrub, also when using this would you only use it on the parts where you have acne like your back and chest or is it safe to use it as your everyday body wash? I also heard that the Cetaphil or Dove beauty soap bars could help the body acne? I need all the advice i can get!





Thanks so much!





:)Whats a good body wash for body acne, that won't only treat but will also cleanse the skin?
Well I use the Neutrogena oi-free acne pink grapefruit body wash and I just put it on a loofah and scrub my back and chest with it.


Bar soap works ok but make sure it doesn't dry your skin out. Dove has some nice ones that have moisturizer in it.


Cetraphil has some good products but I haven't ever tried them so I wouldn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment