Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best Cleansing Routine - And What Should I Use On Sensitive Skin?

I have spots on my forehead and round my chin and blackheads on my nose





I want to know whats the best routine for me ? i know the mosturising exfoliater toner stuff like that


i have some clean and clear and nivea young


But they burn my skin and are too harsh on my skin as its sensitive.


so what brand to you seggest so stop acne prone skin and for sensitive skin and Not Too Expiensive please





Thankks


Im almost 14 btw


xBest Cleansing Routine - And What Should I Use On Sensitive Skin?
The perfect solution for your face is Clean and Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent for Sensitive Skin. This stuff is amazing but takes about 2 weeks to work- like all acne medications. Trust me its sooo worth buying and is also pretty inexpensive! Go to http://www.cleanandclear.com/ for more help. :)Best Cleansing Routine - And What Should I Use On Sensitive Skin?
Shop bought creams,lotions exfoliaters cleanseres all contain harmfull chemicals even products fro sensitive skin, I had to find this out the hard way,





I wash my face once a day, max twice a day with just warm water then use aloe vera gel as a moisturiser. Once a week I will wash my face with lemon water, lemon works as an exfoliant, also evey sunday I will apply oats mixed with milk to a cream paste to my face leave to dry for 10mins then rinse off, this also works a an exfoliator,





Both Lemon and milk contain a natural acid that breaks down the the oily glue like substance that keeps dead skin stuck to your face, which keeps dirt trapped leading to spots





No need for shop bought stuff, only thing you need to buy really is lemons and aloe vera gel, I use pure aleo vera from the plant, I have a few plants in my house, just break of a leaf and smooth the gel over your face, leaves it smooth no grease and will help get rid of spot scars
When I was your age my mom would always tell me to wash my face with alcohol. it always worked for me. i still use it.
Hey hunni!x


Well theres this special skin care line called Avene which was specially made for young people with sensitive and acne prone skin. I use the facial wash even though my skin is not sensitive because its less harsh and contains less chemicals, plus its PH 7 so it wont irritate your skin. It also regulates sebum production which is the reason why the acne is reduced, plus it also contains this water that soothes irritated skin.


If you live in the UK then you can buy it from boots, but if you live in the US then i dont know..maybe you can get it in your local pharmacy :)





The facial wash: http://www.boots.com/en/Eau-Thermal-Aven鈥?/a>





It costs 8拢 for the bottle but it lasts forever! Ive had my one for over 4months and its only half way full! You only need a pea size amount of the liquid for your whole face, and it removes all traces of makeup! I dont even need to use a wipe to remove the makeup before washing my face.





Hope i helped x
you should totally use this stuff..... first clean and clear makeup dissolving facial cleansing wipes then use clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser next clean and clear oil free morning glow moisturizer. they all work so perfectly
I had the same problem, until I tried this routine!





Make a DIY face mask. It's a peel off mask that you can buy in stores, but the cost will add up and this exactly the same and cheaper.





All you need is: Plain Gelatine and Juice fruit from a fresh fruit.





- Sprinkle a tablespoon of plain gelatine into a half cup of juice.


- Heat in microwave until the gelatine has completely dispursed into the juice.


- Leave in fridge for 20 - 30 mins or until firm.





Dry skin - Apple, lemon, rasberry, papaya, peach, pear juices (add water or another juice if using lemon!)


Oily skin - lemon, orange, grapefruit and lime also adding carrot juice will help! (add water or another juice if using lemon!)





Only make enough for one use as the leftovers have to be discarded.





Use this once a week, until skin clears then use once every fortnight.





Also, to wash your face daily use an exfoliating wash and witch hazel foam at the same time (buy two products) and this will give your skin a boost.


I noticed using them at the same time worked better than using them seperate.





Hope this helps
Try using the simple range of cleansers and toners they work really well and are cheap. Also go to your doctor and they may be able to perscribe some cream for your spots depending on how bad they otherwise go to the chemist they will be able to advise you on what creams could help clear up your spots
  • tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment