Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Weird skin reaction from cleanse?

I am not sure what caused this skin problem i am about to explain, but i think it is because i am on a cleanse and maybe it is some detoxification is coming out through my skin, but i have all these little pimple like bumps on my forehead and down my neck and on chest, they are not actual pimples because they do not have pus in them, instead they have a little drop of water... weird. They are not red or anything, i can just feel them and see them catch the light.





how do i get rid of them?Weird skin reaction from cleanse?
I can't be totally sure but I have a feeling this may be an allergic reaction. Stop using whatever product you have been using immediately, it will take about 4-5 days for it to clear up on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment