Friday, December 25, 2009

Daily Acne Control Pore Cleansing Pads From Clearasil Skin Peeling off?

Like a week ago i got Cleansing pads from Clearasil i use it two times a day but my skin is peeling off is it the acne or is it the gud normal???? I wanna know that is that normal that the skin peels off and is it gonna do any harm shud i stop using it?? And if i shud wat product i shud use to get rid of my acne??? I am 15 years old and Yea one more thing shud i use soap or cleanser????? and is the peeling normal or wat is it..... Pls anybody reply asap............Daily Acne Control Pore Cleansing Pads From Clearasil Skin Peeling off?
Its normal for that stuff, but I wouldnt use those. Thats probly making it worse. Use a cleanser, NOT SOAP. Then get you some Mary Kay acne gel. It works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment