Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I cant get regular facials, so how do I deep cleanse my skin?

If I want to give myself a mini-facial at home, I usually do the following:





-Boil some water.


-Remove makeup.


-Wash with Purpose cleansing bar and facial scrub brush (you can get one at sally's for less than $2)


-Once water is boiling, pour it into a smaller bowl. Then lean over bowl and cover head with a towel to steam my face for a few minutes. Some people add oils to the water to give it a nice aromatherapy feeling.


-When the water has cooled a bit, I usually dip a washcloth in the water and apply it to my face wherever there's a pimple that needs to pop. That'll help bring it to a head, and instead of squeezing it, the hot water will bring the pus out.


-Rinse with cold water.


-Apply moisturizer and leave my face alone!!I cant get regular facials, so how do I deep cleanse my skin?
Washing your face with an oil free cleanser in the morning and evening should be enough. Exfoliating regularly will help as well (not necessarily a scrub). I use a 10% glycolic acid on my skin at night, which keeps the dead skin from layering up, clogging pores in the process. I cant get regular facials, so how do I deep cleanse my skin?
wash your face 2-3 times daily with simple skin cleansers like clean and clear and neutrogena.

No comments:

Post a Comment