Friday, December 25, 2009

What should i use to cleanse for sensitive skin?

I have problem skin, I have combination skin which is prone to acne but I also have ezcema so if I treat for acne it tends to aggrivate my skin really badly. I have been trying things that friends and dermatologists recommend, cetaphil daily cleanser and moisturiser, but when I use the moisturiser in particular it feels like it's burning, and the cleanser makes my cheeks all red. Even though it's supposed to be for sensitive skin. I'm not sure what to use. Any suggestions? or does it sound like i have a certain skin condition?What should i use to cleanse for sensitive skin?
Moisturizers shouldn't feel like they are burning. From what you have said it sounds like you might be sensitive/ allergic to some of the ingredients in the products that you are using and could be too harsh for you. I don't have eczema but i do have acne and oily/ sensitive skin and Simple Products work really well because they don't have perfume or soap in. I use a Simple face wash and moisturizer. Try them and see if they help otherwise go back to your dermatologist and get something more suited to you.





Edit: I really don't think you should listen to Do You Recall (no offence intended). Microdermabrasion is way too harsh and any sort of exfoliation will aggravate you skin and make it worse.





Hope that helps ;)What should i use to cleanse for sensitive skin?
me 2!!!!!!! i did the same thing as u.....nothing really work but until i found out you should just use water to clean your body....don't use soap or body wash....just use water.......then for the face use acne wash like olay....but don't use the ones that say deep moisterizing or anything that means deep....why? because it will burn bably/ turn red/ and make zits appear bigger than they are.......don't go out in the sun that long.....sensitive skin should never be attracted by the sun.....[by the way i have really sensitive skin like yours....kind of....mine burn and blleds badly in the sun.....and peels also.....ohh and peels in chlorine.....]...yeah gross
i use E45 cream all the time,been in hot dry climates alot i find it soothing,also i like burts bees facial wipes with aloe vera.burrts bees orange essence facial cleanser etc etc ,that type of product i got sent.im not a medico, i cant really advise you but i know what works for me,thats all i can say.
http://cescobar5.qhealthbeauty.com/produ鈥?/a>


microdermabrasion kit


this stuff is awesome!!!!! i had really bad acne and using this cleanser has helped tremendesly it even has erased my blemishes!!! its stuff sandra bullock lives by!!!! i aalso have sensitive and oily skin....
You probably have rosacea. Hmm. You should use Finacea Gel, and Cloderm. It will clear it up and then you can probably use Cetaphil again!
I have combination skin as well, but not eczema. I've been using Clinique for almost a week now and it's helped tremendously!

No comments:

Post a Comment