Friday, December 25, 2009

What is cleansed skin? and how do I cleanse my face?

can I just use a washcloth and water to cleanse?What is cleansed skin? and how do I cleanse my face?
Yes, indeed you can.





Fill your sink with very hot water, and place a towel over your head and the sink to prevent any steam from escaping. Keep you head there for around 5 minutes. Lift your head from the basin and gently rub your face with the wash cloth. Then when done, splash cold water around your face and neck area to help prevent any dirt from penetrating your pores.What is cleansed skin? and how do I cleanse my face?
wash your face with warm water use a gentle cleanser


%26amp; used circular motion to cleans your face %26amp; than dry your face with towel just pat dry dont rub your face hard .

No comments:

Post a Comment