Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a Herbalist that can help me? Is there a 100% organic/natural way to cleanse my skin without soap?

Is there a 100% organic/natural way to cleanse my skin without the use of ';soap';?





I have very dry skin and I'm prone to extreme breakouts with eczema. I'm about to purchase a shower and bath filter so that I can have the purest water possible for bathing but I now want to omit the use of ';soap'; which dries my skin also. I only use Organic vegetable soap but even those dry my skin. My question is:





Is there a natural and I do mean ';natural';- no chemicals, emlusifiers, parabens, etc. whatsoever or ';Organic'; product or home remedy that I can use everyday over my entire body to cleanse my skin. I don't care about lathering. I just need something 100% truely natural that does no contain soap.





Is there a recipe for such a thing that I can use for myself? I heard of using powered herbs, cereals and nuts and mixing with water to make a paster, but what herbs, cereals and nuts does one use for dry skin should I use? I really need some GOOD EXPERT ADVICE?Is there a Herbalist that can help me? Is there a 100% organic/natural way to cleanse my skin without soap?
Use glycerin soap.Is there a Herbalist that can help me? Is there a 100% organic/natural way to cleanse my skin without soap?
Have you tried Dr Bronner's soap? It's called soap but there's actually a lot of oils in it (hemp, olive, coconut, and essential oils). It's also organic and has been around for years and is very gentle. Also, some good info about psoriasis here--





http://face-natural.com/blog/natural-ski鈥?/a>
I have perfect skin. and, no wrinkles. I only use water on my face. sometimes I will put a mask on for deep cleaning. Your best bet is to eat the right foods. flax seeds are wonderful for your complexion. Eczema is a situation where the skin is actually weeping. Eczema is caused by stomach/digestion problems, do you have diverticulitis, Or any medical condition? best to get to the root of the problem, and then your skin will not have eczema.
for your skin avoid all ointments and creams. apply gingelly oil thrice a week and wait for one hour.then get greengram powder mixed with milk applied through out body a small layer .leave for few minutes and then remove by rubbing clean if u wiil continue for one month your problem will be solved
You might want to try honey (I use it daily as a facial cleanser) and look into the oil cleansing method as well. Take a look at the Uncle Harry's website below. They have some very natural products that you might be interested in, and if nothing else you might get an idea of some ingredients that you could use together. A great place to get bulk ingredients for homemade beauty products is also linked below (Mountain Rose Herbs) The books Herbal Healing for Women and Herbs for Natural beauty are great resources with many recipes (also linked below).

No comments:

Post a Comment