Friday, December 25, 2009

Face is sore after over-cleansing. will my skin return to normal?

well basically I have combination skin, more oily than dry, but still my t-zone isn't perfect. anyway I suck at skin care tbh and I thought if I cleansed and then followed with toner, this would improve my skin condition. for a few weeks, it was absolutely fine, but now it just seems to make my face really tight and dry and sore.


my main problem is by the bottom of my nose, around my nostrils, the skin has become red and sore and very slight peeling. it is still dry here.


needless to say, I have stopped using the cleanser and toner in an attempt to restore my skin to it's original condition.


I have been applying e45 cream to my nose.. do you think my skin will heal to it's normal state? it's really irritating and sore. and I can't scrunch my nose or make faces anymore! lol


...


I will be seeing a doctor about skincare sometime next week..Face is sore after over-cleansing. will my skin return to normal?
Small amounts of peeling is just getting rid of dead skin, and the skin under it is fresh and healthy. Your nose is just irritated.





Leaving it alone is good, but if you want to try something, I recommend putting a thick coat of Nivea cream or some other generic cream, but ONLY on the red bit - it adds oil to your skin. Massage part in, then put more on thicker and leave it alone for a few hours. That's what I do when I irritate my nose with tissues, and it really works, although not right away.Face is sore after over-cleansing. will my skin return to normal?
Keep moisturizing and at night before bed apply some Carmex to the bottom of your nose. You may be surprised how quickly it gets better.





Otherwise, leave it alone as much as you can.
yes. it's fine.


just a little irritated.


stop using everything for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment