Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I cleanse and tone my skin?

I want to start doing it before i put on my make up but i dont really understand what it is... What do I use to do it?How do I cleanse and tone my skin?
Hi,





I generally cleanse, tone and moisturize every morning before I apply my make-up, and I do it again at night to remove my make-up.


I have three different products: cleanser, toner and moisturizer, all purchased from the Tesco's own brand skin care range, there cheap and effective and they suit all skin types. If you don't have Tesco stores where you live, there are probably loads of other different brands at your local drug store or supermarket.





These are the steps I take when cleansing , toning and moisturizing:





1) Wet your hands with cold water, then squeeze a bottle top sized amount of cleanser onto the palm of your hand.


2) Rub your hands together to distribute, then with both hands gently make circular motions around your whole face until a thin layer of the cleanser is spread all over.


3) With the tap running, use your hands to splash cold water on your face to wash off the cleanser, then dab your face lightly with a clean towel until dry (ensure you don't rub your face as this could irritate your skin).


4) Now, pour a little amount of toner onto the center of a cotton pad, then again using circular motions, distribute the toner around your whole face. Leave for a minute to soak in.


5) Once your face has absorbed the toner, you're ready to moisturize. With dry hands, put a little blob (again about the size of a bottle top) onto the palm of your hand then rub both hands together. In circular motions distribute the mositurizer around the whole of your face, then rub the excess into your hands.


6) Once all soaked in, you're ready to rock and roll!





Doing this daily will help you achieve great looking skin, good luck





Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment