Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My skin is oily feels grubby on my face i use regular cleansing n toning products face scrubs..im also getting

a few spots... my breasts are swollen i have headaches frequently and i feel tired alot of the time it will just com eon me.am fine then all of a sudden find myself almostasleep this isnt a problem of a night butduring the day it does bother me as its just not me.. also my period this month lasted 1 day... am not sure whats goin on with me.. iam getting blood test done for various things i have had 1 lot of blood taken only a few weeks ago and the results were normal... but still my health is at an all time low iam 26 f... anyone experienced this themselves and what helped you?My skin is oily feels grubby on my face i use regular cleansing n toning products face scrubs..im also getting
I'm 39 and have had acne and rosacia nervosa (bads spelling?) since about age 13. I am ok with it now as acne isn't so bad thanks to antibiotic Minocin that keeps it at bay. I dont notice the redness caused by the rosacia.





But...





Not long ago I started taking raw garlic and have noticed a HUGE improvement to my skin. You have to eat it raw and you have to crunch it up (get a special garlic crusher) AND its bloody hot hot hot and nasty tasting. But if you eat it fast with some tea or something else with milk (I find this works best) you can get it down easily. Dont do it with orange juice!





I could rave about raw garlic, but look it up for yourself and particularly observe the cautions about eating it carefully and the benefits you get from it.





My wife had a cough for a month and then took raw garlic. Next morning she was much much better.





The way you eat it is important and it must not be cooked. Must be crushed to produce the chemical that has the antobiotic properties that are what makes it so healthy.My skin is oily feels grubby on my face i use regular cleansing n toning products face scrubs..im also getting
symptoms all point to pregnancy
You seem to be in a bit of a pickle you are better off going to your gp could be lots of things

No comments:

Post a Comment