Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is your daily skin cleansing?

Well i dont really have a morning one but i do have one before i go to bed everytime





well straight after i have had a showe i put a smoothing face mask on (normally strawberry)





then drink some water (ALWAYS)





Then when im going to bed i ...





First use my sesitive makeup remove whippes and spend at least 10 mins making sure its all off





then i wash my face wish hot water and a flannel





then i use this night moisturiser cream and cover my face up all over





and rub it all in till it desolves





i then wait for around 5 mins and io have to put this face cream on my fdace as have this weird skin thing and that makes it go so i put that on...








i always put some on my hands to make my hands soft and the tie my hair back and go to bed





it takes around 1 hour plus i haqve to get changed to my alarm brush my teath .. ect.. .:P xWhat is your daily skin cleansing?
i use origins face wash.


all their products are really good.


they don't dry out my skin like other skin products do.





i also recomind visiting a dermatoligist.What is your daily skin cleansing?
i use clinique all of there cleansing and if i run out than i'll use garnier face cleansing. but clinique is the best for me. is alot of money but, it will last for awhile.
clean and clear daily pore cleanser


aveeno foaming clear complection cleansing foam


clean and clear soft moisterizer
I use Clean and Clear scrub, neutrogena mosturiser, and Benza clin, but that last one is perscribed. my skin ID is 14 32 38..lol i dont use them though..
CVS pore unclogging black head removal and its like 5 bucks and it works better than proactiv EVER did...
Clinique soap, wash in the shower in the morning. That's it.
plain soap and water.
uhhh soap and water

No comments:

Post a Comment