Thursday, December 17, 2009

I use vichy exfoliate cleansing gel after i use it my skin becomes really dry should i use a moisturiser?

ya i use vichy exfoliating cleansing gel but my skin becomes very dry after using it should i use a moisturiser i am a man also on a womans accountI use vichy exfoliate cleansing gel after i use it my skin becomes really dry should i use a moisturiser?
Maybe you should try some other cleansing gel, the one you're using sounds to harsh for your skin type. Maybe you have dry skin and you're using a gel to oily skins, and that's making it worse.I use vichy exfoliate cleansing gel after i use it my skin becomes really dry should i use a moisturiser?
yes, regardless of man or woman... always moisturise... if you don't after cleansing, then your oil glands will produce more oil to balance the skin surface again. rendering your efforts to exfoliate useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment